What Are Your Goals?
Session 1 of 30Duration 17mins 31secs
In this session Carolyn explores how to set communication goals by evaluating our priorities, our objectives and our self-respect. Carolyn considers what might get in the way of good communication. She investigates emotions, short and long-term goal setting, our environment, our internal belief systems and where we position ourselves in our world. Carolyn offers insights, examples and skills to help us to become clear about the outcomes we really want, be more responsive to situations rather than reactive, to set boundaries and have a more balanced relationship.
Important Session Information
- Select a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Headphones will increase your level of intimacy and engagement.
- Subtitles/captions: click here to learn how to change subtitle formatting.
- Ensure optimal internet quality and service - use an internet speed tester to check
- Please view our 'Personal Care' statement before starting the session.
- Session audio is designed for personal use not a group setting.