Recovering from Your Worst Behaviour
Session 3 of 10Duration 16mins 59secs
In this session, Alan discusses how despite our best intentions sometimes we misbehave and do things we are not proud of. These things can damage our relationship and have us feeling quite embarrassed. He considers recovery from this situation and how to move on in a constructive and purposeful way. Alan considers the relationship interaction and explains how to find resolution and repair the relationship.
Alan offers understanding and skills (with easy to follow steps) that help us recover, establish communication and set in motion a process of behaving differently.
Important Session Information
- Select a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Headphones will increase your level of intimacy and engagement.
- Subtitles/captions: click here to learn how to change subtitle formatting.
- Ensure optimal internet quality and service - use an internet speed tester to check
- Please view our 'Personal Care' statement before starting the session.
- Session audio is designed for personal use not a group setting.