Session 1 of 29Duration 10mins 23secs
In this session, Janina will investigate the possible origins of feelings of being distressed, shame, anger, fear, desperation, and hopelessness – those times when our feelings are just bouncing around, up and down.
Janina will consider history in our personal lives and how our mind is wired to thinking that our hard and difficult lives are just normal. She expands on flashbacks and how traumatic memories tend to isolate and alert us. She then reviews those times when we catch ourselves thinking “all is not well something is wrong here”.
Important Session Information
- Select a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Headphones will increase your level of intimacy and engagement.
- Subtitles/captions: click here to learn how to change subtitle formatting.
- Ensure optimal internet quality and service - use an internet speed tester to check
- Please view our 'Personal Care' statement before starting the session.
- Session audio is designed for personal use not a group setting.