Motivation To Move On
Session 1 of 8Duration 14mins 10secs
In this session, Alan considers how once you have made the decision to separate, things get harder for a while, not easier. He discusses: finding the motivation to move on, how to grieve appropriately, how to let go of resentment and to stay focused on what is important (so that your children emerge in good shape). He gives practices for coping with the heightened emotions that surround separation and explores behavior that shows that you may still be stuck.
Alan offers pathways to moving on successfully and building the life you seek.
Important Session Information
- Select a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Headphones will increase your level of intimacy and engagement.
- Subtitles/captions: click here to learn how to change subtitle formatting.
- Ensure optimal internet quality and service - use an internet speed tester to check
- Please view our 'Personal Care' statement before starting the session.
- Session audio is designed for personal use not a group setting.