Session 6 of 30Duration 26mins 14secs
In this session Carolyn looks at how good relationships support both our physical and mental health. She considers the different ways to build new relationships and how to identify and move on from our destructive relationships. Carolyn offers insights and examples to consider if you are trying to make a new group of friends or move into a circle that is more supportive. She covers proximity and various stages of disclosure when relationship building.
Carolyn investigates the pros and cons of destructive relationships and how to move forward successfully.
Important Session Information
- Select a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Headphones will increase your level of intimacy and engagement.
- Subtitles/captions: click here to learn how to change subtitle formatting.
- Ensure optimal internet quality and service - use an internet speed tester to check
- Please view our 'Personal Care' statement before starting the session.
- Session audio is designed for personal use not a group setting.